Objectives and Purposes
- To cooperate in carrying on the goals of the FGCNYS.
- To bring member clubs in closer relationship of mutual helpfulness.
- To serve as an educational source for member clubs.
- To encourage the art of gardening, horticulture, landscape design and flower arranging.
- To encourage civic planting, beautification and the preservation of scenic and historic locations.
- To arouse public interest in environmental concerns and conserving the natural beauty and resources of New York State, the nation and the world.